Storm Damage, Hail Damage & Wind Damage Repair
Have you had recent storm damage, wind damage or hail damage to your shingles or roof? If so, call us today for a free inspection. We will work with your insurance company to repair or replace the damaged property with the least out-of-pocket costs to you as possible.
Call to schedule your FREE inspection and estimate at 989-488-4846.
For storm damage, hail damage, and wind damage – here’s how our process works:
- Call us to schedule a free inspection and estimate.
- At the time of the appointment we will conduct a 20 point inspection and inspect your property for storm damage, hail damage, wind damage, etc.
- We will prepare a detailed report of all the damage, including hail damage, and an itemized estimate to repair your property to its pre-loss condition
- We will meet with your insurance company adjuster to discuss the necessary storm, wind, or hail damage repairs
- Your insurance company will complete an estimate and issue a payment as necessary
- We will review your insurance company’s estimate to make sure it covers all the damage and associated repair costs
- We will sit down with you to discuss the insurance company’s estimate and provide building material samples and prepare a detailed contract based on the materials you select.
- We will complete the storm damage repair, wind damage repair, or hail damage repair.
- We submit the appropriate documentation to your insurance company.
- Our goal is to provide you with a better roof than you had before with the only out-of-pocket expense to you being your deductible.
We Use Superior Shingles
StormMaster® Shingles incorporate a rubberized SBS polymer that helps create a more durable, and longer lasting shingle which provides protection in extreme weather conditions. StormMaster’s SBS (Styrene Butadiene Styrene) asphalt construction ensures high performance and lasting durability. This superior shingle can be used in all areas of the country and has proven its stability in high impact and strong wind tests. StormMaster® Shingles shingles now come standard with the power of Scotchgard™ protector. This defends against algae streaks and helps retain the original color of your roof.